Sunday, May 13, 2012

Aim For Coffee Withdrawals...

What a perfect mothers day!
I started the day by waking up next to the man I love beyond reason...  Which, I'm sure others who are with the love of their lives will agree that this is a perfect way to start a day...

I drove home in time to teach my two beautiful children that I love madly, how to make me breakfast... and more importantly COFFEE... I've been saying for years that someone needed to learn how to bring me coffee in the morning... even moms should get a day off here and there and be pampered by their offspring right?
I've drilled into their very smart heads where the coffee is, where the filters are, and how much water and coffee goes into the pot before pushing start button... See Katie even has a smile on her face!  :)
CJ cut strawberries (and ate a few along the way)...
 Katie made the pancakes... she's become an expert flipper already.
Pancakes made, CJ added his strawberries and both kids got to do the whip cream.
 
I posted the final picture on my facebook page... and one of my favorite women in the world responded "I am WAY impressed! The Poos did nothing for me. In fact, I was the one getting up, making fresh squeezed orange juice for Tom, and writing bills for most of the day. Rainy days should be spent having multiple orgasms, lounging in bed, taking a hot tub with your husband/lover and drinking Frangelica....."
Well Ann... my sweetheart had to work... and it was time to force my children into household slavery... I'm looking forward to the summer mornings where I don't feel like getting out of bed and screaming to the first child who makes a sound "baby mommy's tired, go make coffee..."  Yes life is looking up, even if my boo can't always be around... :) 
 
After breakfast, I had time to bid for my June schedule for the job I love... and later a friend stopped by with more tomato plants for the garden I love...

All in all a lovely day... Just waiting now for the kids to go to bed and my boo to call me to say good night... The day is ending in reverse order...

I love my life.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment